The Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2021/2022 for Academic session. TASCE post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) has released the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Tai Solarin College of Education (TASCE) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
TASCE Post UTME Screening Application Form 2021/2022
The general public, particularly prospective candidates are hereby informed that 2021/2022 admission is in progress for the 3 Years Full-Time NCE Programmes of the College.
TASCE NCE Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASCE as their first / second choice institution or UTME candidates who did not choose TASCE but seeking change of institution to TASCE through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 100 in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and scored less than 100
- Candidates who did not attempt the 2020 UTME but have a minimum of 3 credits in O’ Levels.
Tai Solarin College of Education NCE Courses and Requirments.
1. Political Science/Economics
2. Political Science/Islamic Studies
3. Political Science/Christian Religious Studies
4. Political Science/History
5. Political Science/Social Studies
7. Economics/Social Studies
9. History/Christian Religious Studies
10. History/Social Studies
11. History/Islamic Studies
12. History /Political Science
14. Social Studies/Christian Religious Studies
16. Social Studies/Islamic Studies
18. Geography/Social Studies
20. Geography/Political Science
21. Geography /Physics
22. Computer Science/Geography
23. Computer Science/Physics
24. Computer Science/Chemistry
25. Computer Science/Mathematics
26. Computer Science/Biology
27 Computer Science/Economics
31. Mathematics/Integrated Science
32. Biology/Integrated Science
36. Integrated Science/Geography
41. French/Christian Religious Studies
42. English/Social Studies
44. French/Social Studies
52. Yoruba Language/History
53. Yoruba Language/Christian Religious Studies
54. Yoruba Language/French
55. Yoruba Language/Islamic Studies
56. English (Double Major)
59. English/Christian Religious studies
61. Arabic/Islamic Studies
62. Primary Education (PED) (Double Major)
63. Early Childhood and Care Education (Double Major)
64. Fine & Applied Arts (Double Major)
65. Home Economic (Double Major)
66. Agricultural Science (Double Major)
67. Physical &Health Education (Double Major)
68. Business Education (Double Major) Options in;
a) Business Studies
69. Technical Education (Double Major) option in;
a) Automobile Technology
b) Building Technology
c) Electrical/ Electronic Technology
d) Metalwork Technology
e) Woodwork Technology
- FULL- TIME NCE PROGRAMME: This is available for candidates who scored minimum of 100 in JAMB and have minimum of five (5)credit passes at one or two sittings in relevant O ‘ Level subjects including Mathematics and English
- NCE Foundation is available for candidates who scored minimum of 100 in JAMB but have deficiencies in O ‘ Level results. Such candidates, upon the remediation of their deficiencies, having offered 100level courses at the foundation class, shall be eligible to transit to 200level of the NCE programme. The minimum requirement is 3credit passes and 2passes at not more than two sittings in O’ level.
How to Apply for TASCE Post UTME.
Application forms for the programmes listed above are currently online at https://tasce.edu.ng the following cost and payment will be made online with your ATM cards.
NCE (Post-JAMB (UTME) Screening) – Two Thousand (#2,000.00) naira only
For more information, please contact the Admissions Office TASCE, Omu-Ijebu or call any of the following numbers: 09092365349, 08033822352, 08036708320, 08033558233