The South Western University (SWU) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2020/2021 for Academic session. SWU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the South Western University (SWU) has released the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the South Western University (SWU) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
SWU Post UTME Screening Application Form 2020/2021
The management of the South Western University (SWU) is now selling application forms for admission into its undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who wish to take up courses in the university this academic year are invited to apply.
Southwestern University, Okun-Owa, Ogun State, dynamically seeks students with a wide range of interests, talents, goals and experiences and offers excellent academics and multi-faceted support for students at all levels. Application instructions, guidelines and detailed qualifications for applying are as detailed below:
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences currently has (5) Departments:
- Accounting & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Political Sciences
Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences currently has (4) Departments:
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Pure & Applied Physics
- Computer & Mathematical Sciences
Faculty of Pure And Applied Sciences
- B. Sc. Microbiology
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Botany
- B. Sc. Zoology
- B. Sc. Biochemistry
- B. Sc. Chemistry
- B. Sc. Physics
- B. Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc. Computer Science
- B. Sc. Mathematics
Faculty of Social And Management Science
- B. Sc. Economics
- B. Sc. Accounting
- B. Sc. Banking & Finance
- B. Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Mass Communication
- B. Sc. Political Science
- B. Sc. International Relations
South Western University Post UTME Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements for admission into Southwestern University are:
- Credit level passes in 5 subjects at (SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB) O’ Level result or its equivalent, obtained in not more than two sittings.
- UTME REQUIREMENTS: Candidates must sit for the current JAMB UTME exams and attain the National cut off mark as a statutory requirement for entry into a Nigerian University.
How to Apply for South Western University Post UTME Form.
- Make a non-refundable deposit of N5, 500 into the university’s bank account.
Account name: Lagos City Polytechnic , Limited
Bank: GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account number: 0108175382.
- Proceed to complete your form online at www.southweseternuniversity.edu.ng
- APPLY NOW”
- Follow the instructions carefully and complete the online form
- Only application forms with confirmed payments will be processed
- Ensure the e-mail and phone numbers supplied are valid as further application details will be communicated through these means
- Bring all original credentials and evidence of payment when coming for the screening exercise
- Ensure that the name of the applicant matches the name on the bank teller.
- Please write your name and date of birth on each page of your supporting documents.
- Ensure that you use your legal name and check that your name is the same on all documents to be submitted.
- Thoroughly proofread your application and supporting documents before submission.
- Submit all your supporting documents, including your high school transcript and recommendations, in one folder to eliminate the chances of documents getting misplaced or separated during processing.
Tuition: University tuition can be a scary topic for both students and parents. The institution understands this, and offer reasonably priced tuition and varied payment plans.
SEE: South Western University School Fees Schedule.
For more information, contact:
Southwestern University Nigeria KM 20 Sagamu-Benin Expressway, Okun-Owa, Ogun State Nigeria
Phone: 08020860298/ 08055477000