The Niger Delta University (NDU) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2020/2021 for Academic session. NDU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Niger Delta University (NDU) has released the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Niger Delta University (NDU) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
NDU Post UTME Screening Application Form 2020/2021
Candidates Eligible for NDU Post UTME.
- Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice and scored 160 marks and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are interested to change their first choice of University to Niger Delta University should do so and apply for the Post UTME.
NDU Direct Entry Candidates.
Candidates who made Niger Delta University their first choice for Direct Entry are requested to log on to www.nduscreening.com to upload their documents on or before 15th September, 2020.
How to Apply for NDU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Log on to nduscreening.com
- Click Start Application.
- Supply your JAMB Registration number and score to proceed.
- Fill in relevant personal information (GSM number and e-mail address)
- Candidates should pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the screening test via the online payment portal.
- Fill in your O’level results with grades.
- Upload your passport photograph.
- Preview and Edit Form.
- Submit and Print Out Application Form.
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 31st August, 2020.
For further information, candidates should log on to www.ndu.edu.ng
Niger Delta University will not be held liable if you provide an invalid GSM number and e-mail address.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.