The Nigerian Army College of Nursing (NACN) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2021/2022 for Academic session. NACN post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Nigerian Army College of Nursing (NACN) has released the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Nigerian Army College of Nursing (NACN) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
NACN Post UTME Screening Application Form 2021/2022
Admission is open to Military, Para-Military personnel and civilians.
DURATION: Five (5) years for ND/HND Nursing Programme.
Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits in their O-Level Result (WASSC/GCE, NECO) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings
- Candidates must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years by October, 2020
- Candidates must be Nigerian by birth
- In addition to the above, candidates must have written JAMB 2020 and scored a minimum of 160
How to Apply for Nigerian Army College of Nursing ND/HND Nursing Admission Form.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Registrar’s office on Payment of the sum of a non-refundable fee of N5000 naira only
RETURN OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed application forms must be returned to the college with photocopies of your credentials a week before the selection interview.
DATE OF SELECTION INTERVIEW/POST UTME: 14-16 September, 2020
NOTE: Candidates shall be responsible for their accommodation, transport and feeding throughout the period of the selection interview/Post-UTME.
For further enquiries call: 08189800178, 08034779301 (call only during working days from 10am – 4pm)
DISCLAIMER: THE COLLEGE HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE DIRECTLY /INDIRECTLY TO ACT AS ADMISSION AGENT, NEITHER IS THE ADMISSION FORMS SOLD ON-LINE. ANYONE DEALING WITH AGENTS APART FROM THE ABOVE CONTACTS WILL BE DOING SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.