The Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2020/2021 for Academic session. GAPOSA post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) has released the 2020/2021 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Gateway ICT Polytechnic Saapade (GAPOSA) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
GAPOSA Post UTME Screening Application Form 2020/2021
Candidates who did not choose the Polytechnic as their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME are also invited for the screening exercise.
Gateway ICT Polytechnic Courses.
a. Science and Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Welding and Fabrication Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Building Technology
- Food Technology
- Estate Management & Valuation
- Mechanic Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
b. Management and Liberal Studies
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Office Technology And Management
- Banking & Finance
- Purchasing & Supply
How to Apply for Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post UTME Form.
- Go to Gateway poly admission processing portal at http://onlineappsaapade.gaposa.edu.ng/OnlineApp/.
- Click on Fresh Application
- Complete the Basic Details Form (BDF)
- Click on “CONTINUE”
- If you are ready to pay, click on “PAY NOW” else click on “SAVE & EXIT”
- Complete your payment process
- Return to site(Online Application Portal), login and complete Detailed Application Form (DAF)
- Supply your Application Number as Username and your Surname as the password
- Supply all required information
- Enter your O’level result(s)
- Click on “SUBMIT” to save your completed information online
- Upload passport (configuration: JPG,120*120px and 20kb)
- Click on “Submit” to complete application process
- Print Detailed Application Form (DAF).
For enquiries and complain kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08138691830, 08067937140 for more information. You can as well forward all WhatsApp messages to 08059892056