Federal Polytechnic Ukana HND Admission Form 2021/2022: Federal Polytechnic Ukana (FEDPOLYUKANA) 2021/2022 Online Application for HND Admission is released.
In this Page, You’ll find a breakdown on how to apply to the Federal Polytechnic Ukana (FEDPOLYUKANA) HND Admission Form below. We’ve Brought instructions about FEDPOLYUKANA online application process AND the hardcopy application.
Federal Polytechnic Ukana invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Higher National Diploma full/part-time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Ukana (FPU) website to complete the online application form after making payment
Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Ukana Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Form 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply online for HND (Full-Time) morning and evening programmes, Part-Time ND programmes,
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.ResolveConvert to HTML
- Candidates are to visit the Federal Polytechnic Ukana portal
- Click on admission to fill the application form
- Make payment for the Post Utme form
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Ukana Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Ukana Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Federal Polytechnic Ukana, Akwa Ibom State has not officially released the date for Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Ukana Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Poly Ukana Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal Polytechnic Ukana 2020 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about Federal Polytechnic Ukana, kindly drop your question in the comment bo