The Ebonyi State University (EBSU) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2021/2022 for Academic session. EBSU post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) has released the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
EBSU Post UTME Screening Application Form 2021/2022
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has commenced the admission processes for its undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligibility.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2021/2022 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to email@example.com. For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: Not Specified.