The Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) Post UTME Screening Application Form is out 2021/2022 for Academic session. ANSPOLY post UTME form is now available for purchase online. See how to apply for the screening exercise.
Admission management of the Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) has released the 2021/2022 Post UTME Screening Form. See Post UTME Screening date, Post UTME Screening requirements, and how to apply below.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the Anambra State Polytechnic (ANSPOLY) that the post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
ANSPOLY Post UTME Screening Application Form 2021/2022
Anambra State Polytechnic Courses.
The following 2-year National Diploma ND courses are available for the 2021/2022 academic session:
1. School of Agriculture and Related Disciplines
- – Agricultural Technology
- – Animal Health and Production Technology
- – Home and Rural Economics
- – Fisheries Technology
2. School of Engineering Technology
- – Agricultural Engineering Technology
- – Civil Engineering Technology
- – Computer Engineering Technology
- – Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
3. School of Management Sciences
- – Accountancy
- – Business Administration and Management
- – Cooperative Economics and Management
4. School of Science and Technology
- – Computer Science and Technology
- – Nutrition and Dietetics
- – Science Laboratory Technology
Anambra State Polytechnic Admission Requirements.
Entry Requirements/ Eligibility for National Diploma ND Programmes:
- Candidates who scored One Hundred and Twenty (120) and above are eligible to apply.
- Or Candidates who have successfully completed the Preliminary /Remedial Studies of the Institution.
O’ Level SSCE Requirements include:
- For Science Courses: Candidates must possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry and any other subject from the following: Geography, Physics, Economics etc relevant to the Course of Choice.
- For Arts Courses: Candidates must Possess at least five credit passes in not more than two (2) sittings, which must include English language, Mathematics, Economics/Business Methods/Commerce/Principles of Accounts/Accounting, and any other two (2) from the following: Literature in English, History/Government,Statistics, Geography, Office Practice /Secretarial Studies and any one Science Subject (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science)
How to Apply for ANSPOLY Post UTME Form.
Qualified candidates are advised to generate RRR Number from Remita Website and pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (#2,000.00) through REMITA platform in any commercial bank. Thereafter, proceed with the Remita printout to complete the online application form at the Polytechnic website, www.anspoly.edu.ng.
Deadline: Not Specified.
For further enquiries, please call 0803-8901-211, 0803-6043-706, 0806-3310-724, 0814-1141-638 or visit the Admissions Office at the Registry Department of Anambra State Polytechnic, Mgbakwu, opposite Radio Nigeria Purity-FM, Mgbakwu